I am a coterm CS student at Stanford. I like programming and writing stuff. Some of it can be found here.
Specifically, my interests are:
- Artificial intelligence, usually the Bayesian kind.
- Programming language design, functional programming, type theory, Haskell, etc.
- Probabilistic programming (with languages like Church). This is the main thing I am researching at the moment.
- Using probabilistic programming to create better programming languages and tools by inferring programmer intent. This is vague at the moment.
- Probabilistic models of cognition, which often use probabilistic programs.
- Distributed web applications. See HashLattice, my senior project that I am doing with Ashwin Siripurapu and Mario Villaplana.
- Creating a system to prove a software system secure using something like computability logic.
- Game theory, especially mechanism design.
You can contact me at email@example.com.