I am a coterm CS student at Stanford. I like programming and writing stuff. Some of it can be found here.
My interests include:
- The theory of creating artificial intelligence that is aligned with human values (of the sort done by MIRI)
- Probabilistic programming (with languages like Church). This is the main thing I am researching at the moment.
- Programming language design, functional programming, type theory, Haskell, etc.
- Probabilistic models of cognition, which often use probabilistic programs.
- Game theory, especially mechanism design and voting theory.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.